Reports To: Director of Sales and Marketing
Responsibilities (Include, But Not Limited To):
• Compile data to estimate production tooling and piece price cost of future projects
• Consider raw materials, labor, equipment, cycle times for cost estimations
• Interface with key suppliers to obtain estimates for outsourced tooling or services
• Assist in supplier identification and development
• Schedule and attend pre-feasibility meetings with advanced engineering to validate quote assumptions
• Populate a detail quotation sheet and explain estimate to sales staff
• Rely on experience, judgment and established procedures to accomplish goals
• Interface with development engineers, project engineers, and sales account managers to review feasibility and quote assumptions
• Complete customer documents such as price detail forms or RFQ submissions
• Provide support to sales team administratively as required
• Assist with sales forecasting and corporate budget updates
• Creativity and Continuous Improvement are expected
• Strong organization, attention to detail and time management skills
• Manage workload to ensure quote deadlines are met
Experience & Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or other related field.
• Minimum five (5) years experience in Inside sales or Cost Estimating
• Proven track record of building relationships and developing strategies
• Automotive interiors experience is a strong plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Must be able to travel to customer locations with overnight travel occasionally required.
To apply for this position, email resume to [email protected]